Monday, June 24, 2019 to Wednesday, June 26, 2019
Location: AT&T Forum for Technology, Entertainment, and Policy at 601 New Jersey Ave NW, Washington, DC 20001
- General Admission: $100
Join us for an action-oriented conference focused on strategies for stepping up and owning your political power.
Elected leaders and politically ambitious young women, like you, will share how to best position yourselves as public leaders. You will leave inspired, activated, and ready to run!
Our 3rd Annual National Conference in Washington, D.C. this year will include a two-day conference and one-day IGNITE the Capitol with visits with legislators. Young women’s political leadership conferences are a core component of our training strategy. These conferences include skill-building workshops, plenaries on policy topics, roundtable lunch discussions with elected women, and keynote addresses from prominent female political leaders.
Congresswoman Susan W. Brooks, Indiana
Congresswoman Sharice Davids, Kansas
Congresswoman Deb Haaland, New Mexico
Congresswoman Katie Hill, California
Congresswoman Ayanna Pressley, Massachusetts
Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib, Michigan
Plenary: Gen Z Organizers at the Forefront of National Activism
Leading female activists share strategies to harness the power of your voice to make social and political change. The panel features:
- Eve Levenson, Regional Director, March For Our Lives
- Miasya Parker, Collegiate Chapter President, Black Girls Vote
- Deyanira Aldana, Education Justice Coordinator, United We Dream
Plenary: Disrupting fashion - How the founders of Universal Standard built a successful brand that takes size out of the equation
Young Women Run inspires attendees to declare their ambition
The time is now to inspire and activate the next generation of women leaders. We invite you to join us as a partner in this worthwhile and energizing community event. Learn more about these opportunities and contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Become a Scholarship Champion
Send young women from across the country to Washington, D.C. for our three-day national Young Women Run Conference. Over 100 young women have applied for scholarships to participate in the June conference. Make a gift today and help us give these young women the tools, resources, and hands-on training they need to accelerate their political careers.
Where to stay in Washington, D.C.
- The Washington Court Hotel is within walking distance of the Young Women Run venue, the AT&T Forum for Technology, Entertainment and Policy.
- HI Washington D.C. Hostel is a 15-minute metro ride from the conference venue. Rates run from $35 to $120 depending on single or shared occupancy.
- Reach out to other attendees on the Facebook event for shared housing options, like AirBnb.