From memoirs to fiction, it's safe to say that books got us through this unprecedented year. This list of books was sourced from our IGNITE community. If you’re interested in purchasing the following books, please consider supporting your local bookstores. You can use this bookstore finder to locate your local bookstore. Happy reading!
1. I Really Needed This Today: Words to Live By by Hoda Kotb
"In I Really Needed This Today, Hoda not only shares 365 sayings and quotes, but she also writes about the people and experiences that have pushed her to challenge boundaries, embraces change, and explore relationships to their fullest."
2. The Wedding Date series by Jasmine Guillory
3. Hood Feminism by Nikki Kendall
4. Promise Me, Dad: A Year of Hope, Hardship, and Purpose by Joe Biden
5. Shrill: Notes from a Loud Woman Lindy West
6. We Should Get Together by Kat Vellos
7. Becoming by M.O.
8. Dare to Lead: Brave Work. Tough Conversations. Whole Hearts. by Brené Brown
9. I'm Still Here by Austin Channing Brown
10. Leah Goes to Washington by Leah Roddenberry
View our lists of top 10 shows, songs and more here.