IGNITE collaborates with individuals, schools, universities, community organizations, foundations, and corporations who are committed to building the next generation of female political leaders.
Thank you to our supporters.
IGNITE’s Trailblazer Community is comprised of individuals, foundations and businesses who are deeply committed to building young women’s political ambition. Trailblazers make annual contributions of $1,000 or more to support our work.
Corporations and Institutions
- Barbara Lee Family Foundation
- Battery Powered
- Bigglesworth Family Foundation
- The Boone Family Foundation
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers Foundation
- Dallas Bar Foundation
- Dallas Women’s Foundation
- David L. Klein Jr. Fund Democracy Fund
- EILEEN FISHER
- Embrey Family Foundation
- Erol Foundation
- The Germanacos Foundation
- Gould Family Foundation
- Harold Simmons Foundation
- Hatton W. Sumners Foundation
- Henry Mayo Newhall Foundation
- Joan Hohlt & Roger Wich Foundation
- LaureL Foundation
- Orchid Giving Circle Fund at the Dallas Women’s Foundation
- Peggy & Jack Baskin Foundation
- Simmons Foundation
- Susie Tompkins Buell Foundation
- YWCA of the Mid-Peninsula Donor Advised Fund, Women’s Foundation of California
Interested in supporting our efforts to train the next generation of female political leaders? Join our Trailblazer community today.